As I was playing with Dane on Saturday a very strange fear gripped me. He was standing over me waving this golf ball at high speed over his head. At any moment the ball was going to fly free and knock me out. Instead of grabbing his hand like a man...I cowered and hid my face in my hands. It wasn't one of my best moments. I never thought I would be afraid of what an 11 month old could do.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
LOOK OUT!!
As I was playing with Dane on Saturday a very strange fear gripped me. He was standing over me waving this golf ball at high speed over his head. At any moment the ball was going to fly free and knock me out. Instead of grabbing his hand like a man...I cowered and hid my face in my hands. It wasn't one of my best moments. I never thought I would be afraid of what an 11 month old could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kip,
You're a big man to admit it! I laughed outloud at the image you painted. I had the same thing happen to me the other day. Ginny had a big stick and said, "I'm going to baptize you!" I had no idea what she meant, but I knew that it wasn't good on so many levels.
Meesh
Post a Comment